Enjoy your serene home on 2 acres in quiet country setting, no HOA, minutes to groceries, shopping, great restaurants, and entertainment. 15min drive to beautiful downtown Frederick, conveniently located minutes to 270! Nestled away from the road, this well maintained one level living offers 2br 2ba, open eat-in kitchen with spacious living room, & W/D. Relax on your covered deck overlooking your expansive backyard, fire pit, with views of wooded areas. Large driveway with plenty of parking. Roof and hot water heater (2016), pump (2018), Fridge (2018). Can be a primary or second residence to enjoy the countryside, breath in the fresh air and listen to the birds chirp. Build a pool, add a hot tub, another house or barn, greenhouse, possibilities are endless! Riding lawn mower and fire pit convey.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
858 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price