Darling Driftwood! Hurry before this gem gets away... Main level condo located in a secure building for your peace of mind offers a new patio overlooking luscious green space. This 2 bedroom 2 bath condo has been lovingly maintained and boasts carpentry accents not commonly found such as picture framing and chair rail mouldings. Enjoy the fireplace during the cold winter nights and open the glass slider from the patio during the summer for a cool evening breeze.. This home has an open concept with a living room/ dining room combo and a sitting area nestled off the kitchen perfect for an office, exercise area, breakfast nook or sitting room. The flooring throughout is durable vinyl plank and tile. Plenty of storage with the nice size closets in each bedroom and in the hall and a seperate laundry area. One parking space conveys with the unit . This home is situated in the amenities filled community of Whittier with three pools, walking paths, a lake, pavillion, common areas and local shopping all within walking distance Home sold As-Is
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
1,256 sq. ft
Echo Glen Ii
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Sprinkler System, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Common Grounds, Lake, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price