Frederick Downtown Living! Gorgeous Top Floor 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Condominium offering 1,897 s.f. of living space. Wonderful open floor plan includes kitchen with maple cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast bar, large pantry closet, recessed and pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances including gas stove and built-in microwave. Spacious sun-filled living room and dining room have a cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, built-in speakers, hardwood flooring and opens onto a large private side balcony furnished with ample seating. The master bedroom suite includes 3 closets with built-in shelving, a built-in desk with bookcase, crown molding, recessed and ceiling fan/lighting, new plush carpeting and 3 windows for lots of natural light. Spacious master bath offers a double vanity, soaking tub and a separate shower offering dual shower heads. The second bedroom has it's own private full bath and includes a walk-in closet with built-in shelving, new plush carpeting and opens onto the rear balcony. Convenient stackable full-size washer and dryer. Monthly condo fee of $273 includes water and sewer. One off street covered assigned parking space. There is a second parking space in adjacent lot that's rented and paid through June, 2021. This condo's location is close to downtown shops, restaurants, MARC Train Station, Bus Stops, Carroll Creek and Baker Park. See for yourself what this beautiful condo has to offer!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,897 sq. ft
City Of Frederick
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price