Awesome Middletown split level. Tucked away in an well established west side neighborhood. This well groomed and well maintained home awaits your inspection. The sun provides your energy for a reduced cost of living. So go ahead and heat that hot tub!. Outside features fenced rear yard and garden shed. Call to schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System, Septic
1,896 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Full, Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price