Looking for your own private Retreat? Look no further! Experience tranquility as you drive back a meandering lane to your own slice of heaven. This 9.97 acre homestead is bordered by eighty five thousand acres of Michaux State Forest . Abundant with wildlife to include turkey, owl, deer & other unique sightings. The Post & Beam home offers an open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows allowing pure enjoyment of the outside. The main area of the home includes kitchen with island, dining area and great room with a stone bar and fireplace. Adjacent to the great room leads to your very own Indoor Heated Pool & Hot Tub!! There are also many outbuildings including a detached 700sf workshop with heat and AC that would be great for a small home business, or a hobby enthusiast. A Detached heated 30 x 40 garage that can hold up to 4 cars . A large chicken coop. Other features & updates include; several garden beds, whole house generator, fencing ,and other amenities. Would also make a great weekend retreat or hunting lodge, under 2 hrs from DC. .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater
2,908 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Tile, Slate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- 1. Wood-burning, Stone, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Indoor
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Not In Development, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Flag, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price