Situated just below gambrel state park, this home offers living in nature with only a short drive to downtown amenities. Nice deck overlooks large yard with mature landscaping. Oversized two car garage offers plenty of parking and workshop room. Updated, painted, new carpet, and clean as can be.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)