Brand new carpet just installed in upstairs BRs and hallway, new stove in kitchen and touch-up painting has been completed, among other small improvements. Quiet cul-de-sac location close to Middletown and all MIDDLETOWN schools. Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, stainless backsplash tiles and all new cabinetry, Brazilian Teak floors on main level, full finished basement with Fr, BR, office and bath plus storage. Beautiful deck off back with treed and private backyard. Must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,367 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Crest Manor Estates
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Landscaping, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)