WOW Factor, PLUS! Spectacular private seven acre estate. Convenient location, less than ten minutes from Frederick and highways. "So close, but yet so far." Contemporary stone/brick ranch home is stunning! It is turn-key, upgraded/updated throughout. Features: Totally upgraded gourmet kitchen for two chefs! Owners' suite is private oasis with spacious light filled spa-like Master Bath. Custom oak woodworking throughout, gleaming hardwood floors, skylights, soaring ceilings, natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows, arches. Sunroom connects resort-like outdoor living area with spacious "gathering" Kitchen featuring two of almost everything! The grand, Grand Room is breathtaking! Custom woodwork, walls of built-ins, natural light flooding in, beautiful Refreshment Center/Wet Bar with octagonal window. Butler's Pantry connects Dining Room and Kitchen. Additionally, the main level has three bedrooms, two full/ two half baths, and separate Laundry Room. Approximately 3,400 sf on main level, 2,000 in lower level. The Lower Level has huge open space for recreation, games, exercise and family play. It also has office, private room, craft room, utilities, and separate storage spaces. Oversized three car garage, large parking lot/play area. Outdoor living spaces feature natural stone HOT TUB for 10-15 people, waterfall, extensive natural hardscaping, patio, private swing for two, firepit. Property abounds with natural beauty. Lush landscaping, woodlands with walking path, koi pond, stone borders, rock formations. This property is one that most people only dream of finding!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
Private Sewer System, Gravity Septic System
5,340 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Tray, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Breezeway, Brick, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Waterfall, Landscaped, Not In Development, Trees, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Private, Premium, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS