Country living at its best. Enjoy awesome sunsets from your front porch. This all brick rancher sits on almost an acre lot. Plenty of room for back yard grilling , gardening, or play. Built in 1971, this house still retains a lot of its original character. Including original kitchen and bathrooms. One bath has been upgraded to a walk in tub. Location is everything, situated between Jefferson and Middletown this leaves a lot of options for shopping , dinning , recreation ,and commuting. This house is right across the line into the Middletown School district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Gravity Septic System
1,338 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)