Country living at its best. Enjoy awesome sunsets from your front porch. This all brick rancher sits on almost an acre lot. Plenty of room for back yard grilling , gardening, or play. Built in 1971, this house still retains a lot of its original character. Including original kitchen and bathrooms. One bath has been upgraded to a walk in tub. Location is everything, situated between Jefferson and Middletown this leaves a lot of options for shopping , dinning , recreation ,and commuting. This house is right across the line into the Middletown School district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Gravity Septic System
1,338 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price