**Special spring savings- $15,000 towards closing costs with the use of NVR Mortgage PLUS a finished rec room with full bath!** Come experience luxurious active adult living with NVHomes at 55+ The Woodlands of Urbana. With expansive and sophisticated amenities, including a well-appointed community clubhouse and pool, access to shops and dining, a social atmosphere, and inclusive community activities, you won't ever want to leave. This to-be-built Albright single-family home is a one-level oasis. Enter the foyer from the inviting front porch that's perfect for drinking your morning coffee. Once inside, you will fall in love with the open concept that proves perfect for entertaining guests. The gourmet kitchen features a large island overlooking the dining area and the great room. Just outside the great room, you may choose an optional covered porch to entertain or relax outdoors. Visitors can retreat to the guest suite, which includes a spacious bedroom and full bath. From the 2-car garage, a convenient entryway is a great drop zone to keep belongings out of sight and leads past the laundry to your luxury owners' suite. Two massive walk-in closets, a double vanity bath, and a curbless entry owners' shower create a spa-like retreat. The basement recreation room and bathroom are included for a limited time. Easily accommodate guests with an optional 3rd bedroom in the basement. With state-of-the-art upgrades, such as LED lighting, NEST learning thermostats, and Wi-Fi-enabled garage doors, this home is made for easy living.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Ser
Asphalt, Concrete, Vinyl Siding, Stone
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Poured
- Low-Emittance , Insulated
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Bar/Lounge, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Commun
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price