Just 4 years old and in better than new condition. This home offers loads of upgrades you would pay extra for on a new build. Just some of the features included are a high end faÃ§ade with stone, hardy siding and authentic architectural styling, random width hardwood floors throughout the main level, hardwood stairs, a gourmet kitchen with large island, granite countertops, white cabinetry, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry, gas fireplace with stone mantle, loads of windows and natural light, large sunroom extension, luxury extended owners suite with trey ceilings, deluxe master bathroom with oversized shower, upgraded ceramic tile, dual vanities, huge finished basement rec room with French doors to a patio, large rear deck, cover front porch and much more. Backing to hundreds of acres of open land but offering a view with a community feel. The pool, clubhouse, parks and more are all built and ready to use. This home is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional, Tudor, Georgian, Chalet, Transitional, Carriage House, Federal, Dutch Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Asphalt, Fiber Cement Siding, Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,329 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
GOVERNOR THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Heatilator, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Fiber Cement, Asphalt
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price