Bring the animals! This spacious four bedroom, two and one half bath Colonial is set on 7.5 scenic acres! Home offers a large sunny kitchen with island, stainless appliances and pantry that opens to the family room with a fireplace and cherry hardwood floors, formal living/office, spacious dining room with moldings and wood floors and huge mud room/laundry. Upper level offers four bedrooms with bamboo floors throughout including a primary suite with private bath and walk-in closet. Lower level includes a large game/family room with walk out to yard and storage area. The outdoor entertaining area has a deck with vinyl railings and paver patio with bench seat and fire pit to enjoy the gorgeous views! Four Fenced pastures, a four stall center isle barn w/tack room, storage above and barnyard. Two car garage, paved driveway and the list goes on and on. This property has it all and is located so close to town but no town taxes!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,160 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Wire
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price