Gorgeous colonial backing to a beautiful Forest Conservation area with dense foliage and a small seasonal creek! Enjoy living in sought-after Brunswick Crossing in an established part of the neighborhood with mature trees. Very centrally located: just a short distance from the incredible community amenities, including the walking trails, the community center, pool, tennis courts, fitness center, and shopping center. Fenced backyard with large patio, perfect for enjoying fall evenings. This is the Asbury model, by the premier neighborhood builder, Advantage Builders. Located on a cul-de-sac street with a grassy common area, benches, and a gazebo. Inside, you'll find hardwood floors and an impressive two story stone fireplace. Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances, large pantry, and gas cooktop. Four bedrooms on the upstairs level, including the luxurious primary suite with tray ceiling, soaking tub, and two separate sinks. The finished basement includes a large recreation room, an office space, and an area perfect for a gym. Lots of storage space here too, and walkout stairs that bring you to the backyard. This home has dual zoned HVAC and the upstairs unit was replaced in 2020. 2 miles from MARC train and just minutes to Route 340 for commuting. Or, work from home with both cable or fiber optic internet available! Schedule your showing today to see all this home has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,361 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Exercise Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price