Ready to build on this hard to find cul-de-sac lot. Situated back from the main road, this lot offers the opportunity to build a home they way you want . This single story home boast a first floor owners suite, open kitchen, and large family room, and two additional bedrooms.. This floor plan has many options to choose from to enable you to build to fit your exact needs. Can be built in either the two or three bedroom floor plan. Each house is built with a long list of high end standard features such as granite counter tops, tile bathrooms, stainless steel appliances. No HOA . We even offer solar options. Call today for a full package of information. Photos and renderings are for marketing purposes only . Photos are of the same model home, options and upgrades may vary in the photos .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete, Stick Built, Stone
1,331 sq. ft
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price